Iran Lab Expo 2018, Tehran, Dec 24 - 27
IranLabExpo is national exhibition for promoting Iranian manufacturing companies in Laboratory equipment and materials in research and academic market. Here are some of our partners:
Vice Presidency for Science and Technology is an organization for:
- Promotion of the national power, production of wealth and improvement the quality of people's life through increasing technological capabilities and innovation in the country
- Promotion of "national innovation system" and completing the components and its chains
- Development of "knowledge-based economy" through intersectional and intersystem coordination and synergy
- Promotion of relations among "knowledge", "industry" and "society" and facilitating the exchanges between the technological and innovation supply and demand sectors
- Commercialization of the technological and innovative achievements and the development of the knowledge-based companies
Iran Expo 2018, Tehran, Dec 13 - 16
Iran expo is an international trade event that aims to help companies export their products, develop new markets, and promote their industries by serving as a platform for trade and commerce in Islamic republic of Iran regarding the importance of non-oil export position.
It will be a four day events that caters to the trade audience, Iran Expo aims to strength economic relations between Iran and other countries. It targets key sectors or industries which are identified as having the capacity and capability to produce highly-quality products for export and more potential areas of investment.
One of the best ways to increase the commercial corporation and presentation of products. Iranian producers show their products together with international vendors, the fair has the aim to show the latest developments and technologists to facilitates the build -up of business contacts.
Iran Expo 2017, Tehran, Oct 31 - Nov 3
Iran Expo 2017 is in line with long-term goals for supporting domestic production, producing health, increasing export, creating jobs, increasing non-oil export, and creating relations between Iranian exporters and foreign missions.
About 500 foreign exporters and 800 businesspersons are invited to the upcoming event.
The first exhibition of export capabilities of the Islamic Republic of Iran was held in Tehran international permanent fairground in 2013 with participation of 467 domestic and 411 international businessmen from 39 countries.